<1!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"> ☆ my life . my fantasy . 我的喜怒哀乐 ☆: the first post of twenty-ten.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

the first post of twenty-ten.

if you're reading this, no, im not going to brain storm what has happened in 2009 and my new years' resolution. OMG, i don't have time for those. i just want to spend two minutes or three to VENT MY ANGER.

i don't know why but i must say, BLOGS ARE A NUISANCE SOMETIMES. you misuse them and try to say something sarcastic about some one and, blogs become so vandalised (like mine cause its just full of my own personal nonsense) and whatever blah blah blah..

friday night, i ended my night crying, thinking of my parents and sister (and how i really wish to fly to hk to accompany them right after final exams).

i feel like pullingggggggggggggggggggg my hair and SCREAM. yes, now, now.. i do not know how to become my usual self any more. im working like a double headed snake now (YIKES, who likes it) you're really making me feel guilty. BLARDY.

complaining about the slightst thing. LIKE WHAT. i've got more things to bother about. DAMN.

SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH LOUDLY. blardy one-nail. :/ JI DAN GAOS.

i SIGH one more time my grandma would think im suffering from depression or what. OH WHAT EVER! no one shall care about me. LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I STONE. THINKING IN PROCESS.

tell me what would you do here (to whoever's gonna be the smart ass) ComN or ND tutorial, ComN supermarket proj, intervention proj, or ND liver proj. AND shall i even study and sit for the quiz on tues. *slaps myself* i don't get to choose because i MUST. or else i'll probably need to chop off my head and let people kick it far far away.

I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING LATE ALWAYS. but it simply just show that i couldnt be bothered about anything any more. i just feel very reluctant to go to school. i mean seriously. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. why can't i work like the other poly students? i just have poor management. IM A SUCKY PERSON. go far far far away from me.

LET ME EMO ON MY OWN.

left my shadow @11:17 PM
0objections

me,myself&liwhey

  • .Liwhey.
  • .02/02/90. oldy 19!
  • .tp ; cst! :)
  • .EX - yuying ss.
  • .#1 in AH family.
  • .milubing!
  • .super love.jay chou!

wish list

  • .driving license!!
  • .compaq/ hp lappy!!
  • ..creative zen>
  • .better GPA, please!!
  • .MLB's events

those memories

Tagboard