<1!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"> ☆ my life . my fantasy . 我的喜怒哀乐 ☆: personal feelings.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

personal feelings.

i often get so frustrated. with what? with myself.

i don't know how to start and what to start with, next week term test! :/ DANG. i don't even think im prepared for it. angry, with myself for not knowing what to start with.

after exams? RIGHT AFTER EXAMS? need to go camp to help out for NCO camp till 14th late afternoon i guess?! DOUBLE DANGS. sighs, DeCon project due on 14th. good luck to me, and congrats to myself. :/ angry, with myself for not planning time better, shall i even not commit to NCOC in the first place? what am i actually gaining? recognition or whatever? so what recognition? my promotion was practically forgotten. what the..? so what if i get a promotion, its probably nothing to me. NOTHING. i don't even get a damn CCA point in poly for helping out, the reason is that my care person know nuts about it.. like WOW?

no one knows and understand what kind of dilemma im in now, who to complain to, no one. my blog's here for me.

i hate is so so so so much (x a million zillion times) for you to just say "its like that one lah, my who who who also like that what" yah, thats applying to some one ELSE. when your parents weren't with you for the few days, you were saying so much already, did you even spare a thought for some one like.. ME? i dont want anyone to sympathize me or what so ever, but at least just care for some one who is in a much suckier situation than you. so stop complaining just for the few days. you've got your parents to back you up, your family members, be it irritating or not. someone's at least there. everyone's with you. what more do you want. so PLEASE. stop saying your who ever is in the same situation as me - MY PARENTS AINT HERE FOR ME. because simply its not applied to YOU. its ME, you'll never feel it even your whole body is in my shoe. if you wasnt my friend, i would have told you something this sarcastic right in your face.

what brings me to ponder about this matter again? because i miss them, and i want to go HK really soon, lets say next year 3-4 months after school ends? that's a long long way to go.

left my shadow @2:27 AM
0objections

me,myself&liwhey

  • .Liwhey.
  • .02/02/90. oldy 19!
  • .tp ; cst! :)
  • .EX - yuying ss.
  • .#1 in AH family.
  • .milubing!
  • .super love.jay chou!

wish list

  • .driving license!!
  • .compaq/ hp lappy!!
  • ..creative zen>
  • .better GPA, please!!
  • .MLB's events

those memories

Tagboard