<1!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"> ☆ my life . my fantasy . 我的喜怒哀乐 ☆: tell me what to study!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

tell me what to study!

ROARS. tomorrow/ later will be Community Nutrition quiz 1! GOSH. someone please help me by telling me what to study for this open book test! this is probably driving me crazy 'cos i haven't been doing well in school work! :/

anyways, happy birthday to baby #3! :D gratz to MLB!

okay and now back to what i should be doing - READ NOTES! x(

left my shadow @5:04 AM
0objections

me,myself&liwhey

  • .Liwhey.
  • .02/02/90. oldy 19!
  • .tp ; cst! :)
  • .EX - yuying ss.
  • .#1 in AH family.
  • .milubing!
  • .super love.jay chou!

wish list

  • .driving license!!
  • .compaq/ hp lappy!!
  • ..creative zen>
  • .better GPA, please!!
  • .MLB's events

those memories

Tagboard