<1!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"> ☆ my life . my fantasy . 我的喜怒哀乐 ☆: take it all away!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

take it all away!

***SCREAMS AND PULLS HAIR ***

im such a failure in multi-tasking! its important!

and now, i don't know how to tie up all the loose ends here and there.

school's pulling my right hand, SJ NCOC is pulling my left hand and parents now need me to do some stuffs i'm ain't sure if i can spare a hand or a minute or two. how i wish that i can be at two different places doing two different things at the same time. ROAR!

MLB's taking all from me, all the stress :) temporarily.

cookie. cookie jar. cookie jars! 3 cheers to me, qh and yj! its finally done :D

(btw, many ppl have been asking me to update my blog more regularly, but i don't think i have the time, so i'll only post here when im in deep thoughts or happy events to share! so stay tuned :D)

left my shadow @1:55 AM
0objections

me,myself&liwhey

  • .Liwhey.
  • .02/02/90. oldy 19!
  • .tp ; cst! :)
  • .EX - yuying ss.
  • .#1 in AH family.
  • .milubing!
  • .super love.jay chou!

wish list

  • .driving license!!
  • .compaq/ hp lappy!!
  • ..creative zen>
  • .better GPA, please!!
  • .MLB's events

those memories

Tagboard