<1!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"> ☆ my life . my fantasy . 我的喜怒哀乐 ☆: bit of thoughts, frustrations and emotions.

Monday, November 02, 2009

bit of thoughts, frustrations and emotions.

zoom, 3rd week of school.. time passed pretty fast. and by the end of week 2, one report down. school has been quite hectic, i don't know how i should describe it.

i'm feeling terrible during projects. i can't see what i can do for the group, or it seems like there's nothing on the group. every term, i've been wishing for better GPA, and this always happens - 力不从心. i don't know what i am doing.

yesterday, 1/11 was a pretty good day for me with funs and lotsa laughters with the girl and, poof! today all the good mood is gone, and leaving me with my emotional shell again.

i've been thinking for quite some time over certain issues, she left me speechless and the other stunned with what she'd done. thats what we call friendship for 7 years? vesus 1 month plus. what a disappointment, and i'd really been thinking about this for quite some time. what a misery.

today was pretty much the first day of the term staying in school till 8pm, i dont like it. neither anyone else. project room was so much filled with unhappy gas which made me so emotional with the addition of constant sighing made me more confused and irritated. what can i do?

i've been thinking of the person/ people that i've been missing most who are far far away from my reach. i've been thinking for the whole late afternoon that completely flooded my mind, leaving my mind practically blank.

don't complain just because you don't have them with you for a couple of days, you told me, "its like that one la, my who who who also like" yeah, thats some one else, you think is so easy to go through everything alone? you've made it sounding so simple and easy and its already more than 2 months, and it hasn't be easy for me.

i often feel so frustrated and irritated cos i dont have some one like my sis with me to share my sorrows and frustrations with. it isn't easy to keep everything to myself. i thought i could do it but again, easier said than done.

to think of it, all the hard times my parents and my sis are going through now, its all one person to blame who made it sounded so easy to my parents just for his own benefit and to earn himself more money. you are my greatest enemy who made me feel so tired ever before. i hate you.

left my shadow @10:49 PM
0objections

me,myself&liwhey

  • .Liwhey.
  • .02/02/90. oldy 19!
  • .tp ; cst! :)
  • .EX - yuying ss.
  • .#1 in AH family.
  • .milubing!
  • .super love.jay chou!

wish list

  • .driving license!!
  • .compaq/ hp lappy!!
  • ..creative zen>
  • .better GPA, please!!
  • .MLB's events

those memories

Tagboard